J.LO's back !!

Hey hey people geuss who's back , back again , no its not EMINEM ! LOL sorry my blog has been dead i just have been lazy to update it everytime im not one of those full time bloggers you know ! HAHA so i might as well start blogging again since i got so much free time now XD

Been really busy the past month here been hanging out with the L.F (Lifeless Family )
but i miss my friends in penang too ! :( well let me stop talking now and let me show you pictures !
this was the infamous camp to penang where i meet so many new people and where bonds were made ! LOLThe picture says it all must i explain more ?And then the L.F was born (Lifeless Family ) the 4 exco members ! LOLThen they found out what J.LO was capable off ! thats my Boyf in the pic XDThis is Optimus Primo .. Haha XD
True Malaysia Fan among the Man U loser :)Then the crazy-ness began ! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA Some laughters you just cant hold in ! especially around me :)

well thats all for now ! people should keep reading because i shall be updating constantly from now on ! Peace yo :)

"when love takes over"

0 comments: