Jason Mraz Concert :]

OMG the Jason Mraz concert was off the hook people .. it was so freaking nice .. I being a HUGE Jason Mraz fan wanted to dress like him ( wannabe ) i wore boardshorts a shirt and slippers , my whole family said i looked like a bum and that i will be laughed at and i told them the whole point is to dress like a bum .. the concert was about 1hour 15 minutes he dragged it along for us his undying loyal fans .. then we went to McDonalds to eat well because i was starving because i was dancing and singing the whole time ..

Here are the pics of the night :]

Me & My sis

The Family

I was forced to take this pic :[

I didnt want my picture taken *seriously

The joke about this pic was that if i had kissed jason mraz i would have heard wedding bells . LOL

We met Rudy at the concert :]

I got free MCd for taking this picture :]

The end of a wonderful night !

0 comments: